See upcoming Haringey Liberal Democrat events here
On behalf of Haringey Liberal Democrats I am delighted to invite you to our seventh annual dinner on Wednesday 28 November with our special guest and keynote speaker Deputy Leader of the Lib Dems - Jo Swinson MP.
This is not only a great way to celebrate our success in the local elections in May and help build on it, but also to meet fellow Lib Dems.
The evening will take place at the National Liberal Club (1 Whitehall Place, London SW1A 2HE) and includes:
- A sparkling wine reception
- Three course meal (including wine)
- A speech by Jo Swinson
- A raffle and an auction.
Tickets cost £95 each for a standard ticket or £150 for a ticket at Jo Swinson’s table.
With the event being promoted London-wide, the dinner is likely to prove very popular and with limited capacity at the venue, early booking is recommended to avoid disappointment.
To book your place please email email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Social Secretary, Haringey Liberal Democrats
With less than six months to go before we are due to leave the EU, many are asking "How will Brexit impact me and family, and what can we do to stop it?"
Are you an EU national living in the UK, or have family and friends in this situation?
Are you worried about the future of our country, and what Brexit will mean for business, trade, travel and freedom for us and our children?
Do you want to know where Theresa May is taking us, and how we can make an Exit from Brexit?
If you can answer yes to any of these questions, or the many hundreds more about Brexit, then we invite you to come and get answers.
Haringey Liberal Democrats have organised a public meeting on Thursday 6th December at the Hornsey Moravian Church, to try and add clarity, with leading experts in four key areas:
- Politics: Tom Brake MP - Lib Dem Brexit Spokesman
- EU Law: Anneli Howard - Barrister and former Référendaire at the European Court of Justice, she is an expert in the interaction between EU and domestic law
- UK Constitutional Law: Jack Williams - Barrister at Mockton Law Chambers and expert in constitutional law.
- Brexit Negotiations: Tom Cole. Head of Policy at Open Britain and previously of the EU commission involved in negotiations with third parties
Each of the four experts will give a short update in their areas of expertise before taking questions from the audience.
Date: Thursday 6 December 2018
Venue: Hornsey Moravian Church, Priory Road, Hornsey, N8 7HR
Space is limited, so to avoid disappointment and to put your question forward please RSVP using the form below: